We can offer you a variety
Add to Doc
# Info Tags of water heater replacement options, perhaps some that you might not have thought of.
At Superior Plumbing, we’ll assess which water heater system best fits your family’s needs. Then, we take care of delivery, installation, permits and disposal of your existing hot water heater whether you choose a conventional storage tank or a tankless water heater. We safely install gas water heaters, electric water heaters and tankless water heaters, ensuring all are up to code.
If you think it might be time to replace your conventional hot water heater with a tankless water heater, then Superior Plumbing and drain has you covered as well.
Tankless water heater systems are much more energy efficient than the traditional water heaters. You can save hundreds of dollars in the long run by going with a tankless / On-Demand water heater. Just think, you can use energy more efficiently and spend less money each month to get the same amount of hot water and never run out of hot water in the shower again!
Hot water on demand – UNLIMITED. On average 30% more energy efficient than a traditional water heater. Advanced technology allows for 82% efficiency. Reduces water heating costs by up to 50% in most households due to on-demand performance.
So however it works out for you, a straight hot water heater replacement or an upgrade to a tankless water heater system, give Superior Plumbing and Drain a call and your cold showers will be a thing of the past.
Here are some steps we'll take to replace your water heater:
1. Choose a new water heater: Decide on the type of water heater you want (electric, gas, tankless, etc.) and the size you need based on the number of people in your household and your hot water usage.
2. Prepare the installation site: Turn off the power supply and water supply to the old water heater. Drain the old tank and remove it from the installation site.
3. Install the new water heater: Follow the manufacturer's instructions to install the new water heater. Make sure it is level and properly secured.
4. Connect the plumbing and electrical: Connect the hot and cold water pipes to the new water heater and install a new pressure relief valve. Connect the electrical supply (if it is an electric water heater) and turn on the power.
5. Test the new water heater: Once the installation is complete, turn on the water supply and allow the tank to fill up. Check for any leaks and turn on the power supply. Allow the tank to heat up and test the hot water temperature.It's recommended to have a professional plumber install your new water heater to ensure that it is done properly and safely.
Superior Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Services
has been providing full service to the Bay Area for years.
Our phone lines are always staffed by a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or you can just send us a message by submitting the form.
SUPERIOR PLUMBING | 1000 13th St, Richmond, CA
Bay Area 510.222.7608 / Tri-Valley 925.957.9313
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DROP US A LINE
PROFESSIONAL | DEPENDABLE | COMPETITIVE